Multivendor Front Office Representative with English
IBM Technical Support Services' (TSS) mission is to become the largest and most successful provider of technical support services in the world. The Client Innovation Center in Sofia, Bulgaria is building a trans-disciplinary team of network support specialists tasked with supporting our clients in any country worldwide.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
The technical agent in the support centre is responsible to run the client communication via phone or email, entitles the customer for a special service, delivers the problem determination or problem source identification, creates an action plan, keeps the customer updated about problem resolution progress and triggers the appropriate service delivery method (Fix on Phone, Customer Replaceable Unit, Onsite Service).
In detail the agent performs the following tasks and drives E2E client resolution by service request:
- Non-Technical tasks
- Call Entry, machine identification, entitlement
- Routing/ escalation to manufacturer if needed
- Sales involvement if needed
- Technical presales information
- Damage & refund
- Handling of client complaints
- Live chat/ problem determination chat
- Other client service requests
- Non call centre transaction based information requests
- Call tracking and monitoring
- Voice or email client update communication
- Technical Tasks
- Standard Resolution Process
- Problem Determination/ Problem Source Identification
- Usage of test equipment & remote tools
- Action plan Creation
- Problem management
- Remote Fix/ CRU involvement
- Depot repair involvement
- Onsite repair involvement
- Regular working hours
- Committed support services
Qualifications and skills:
- High client empathy
- Understanding client needs and priorities
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
- Good Team Working Skills
- Fluent speaking and writing in specified languages
- Flexible and productive working style
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Strong rigor and autonomy
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills are essential to ensure a positive customer experience (CEFR grade C1 or C2).
- German, French, Italian, Spanish or any other European language would be a plus
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good typing and general IT skills.
- Independent, Self-motivated, Results orientated, Focused, Confident & Flexible.
- Able to prioritise, organise and work well within a team.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top