Multilingual professionals support either: HR Processes (Employee Data Management, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Time & Expense) OR Finance and Accounting Processes (Balance Sheet Reconciliation, General Accounting, Procurement, and General Ledger).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Required Professional and Technical Expertise • Candidate must possess at least a 2-year vocational course, Bachelor's/College Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• Candidates are required to be fluent in any identified foreign language and English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna or Quezon City (Eastwood Libis and UP Ayala Technohub)
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance, General/Cost Accounting, HR, Customer Service or equivalent.
• Must Be willing to work on Dayshift, Midshift or Night Shift
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top