MS Dynamics CRM Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
We are currently seeking experienced Dynamics 365/CRM Managing consultant to lead our clients' Dynamics 365/CRM implementation projects. The consultant in this role:
- Participate in Dynamics CRM implementations throughout all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and operation
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the design of the solutions that meets clients' requirements
- Discover client's requirements in sales, marketing, customer service and other CRM areas through analysis workshops
- Work with the development team to create customization specifications for any additional feature functions or data migration requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions and provide documentation
- Help to identify and drive CRM business development opportunities. Present tailored demonstrations of the latest technology solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of implementation experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or other CRM systems
- Experience implementing large scale CRM project is a definite asset
- Experience with Microsoft Sure-Step methodology
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Has Canadian federal government security clearance or is willing and capable of obtaining the same.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top