MS COC Azure Architect
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Working within IBM's Global Business Services, the successful candidate we be part of the Global Microsoft Center of Competency (CoC) team providing custom solutions using your expertise and expert knowledge of Azure and the broader Microsoft solution landscape to provide world class solutions for our clients.
We are currently seeking experienced Microsoft Center of Competency Architect to support our clients. The MS CoC Architect in this role:
- Create healthy executive-level client relationships
- Perform an assessment of the customer's existing business and technology imperatives, goals and challenges
- Use a design-led thinking approach in identifying customer needs and accelerating customer digital transformation
- Develop, harvest, and share IP that enables solutions to scale across customers
- Leads the Azure design thinking workshops directly with client stakeholders as part of the pre-sales motion of the Solution Selling method.
- Participates in every aspect of the Azure Solution implementation from start up, analysis, design, and cut over to production.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the client organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of Azure cloud platform and evaluates the client's business requirements against the standard Azure Offerings.
- Conducts technical proof of concepts for first of a kind, unknown, or complex situations.
- Works with off-shore design, development and/or testing teams to coordinate deliverables, schedule milestones, quality, among other items.
- Participates in business development activities, from opportunity identification, qualification, scoping, solutioning, proposal writing, orals presentations and demonstrations.
IBM Global Business Services is a leader in global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment
you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing experience
- Experience with Analysis/requirements gathering, solution design and implementation
- An appreciation of the overall Microsoft stack
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Complex project team leadership experience and/or working as part of a team
- Full project lifecycle experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top