About IBM iX
We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM iX 2014 and 2015 Advertising Age's largest digital agency network in the world, leader in Gartner's 2017 Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies, and rated by IDC as Leader in Digital Strategy in Asia Pacific.
We are renegades and realists who blend strategy, technology and creativity to tackle every client challenge. We imagine the businesses that will shape tomorrow's world and help our clients make them real. We uncover insights from data that others can't see, and deliver progressive ideas through the use of IBM Design Thinking. We ground every strategy with a focus on delivering the ultimate experience - for customers, for employees, for shareholders. Everything we do drives measurable impact at scale. For more information, visit ibm.com/ibmix .
Do you have passion for the architecture, design, development, deployment and integration of innovative digital transformation solutions? Do you have the drive to apply your knowledge in a client stewardship role, helping respond to proposals, architect new solutions for our customers and then deliver innovative solutions? IBM is seeking motivated candidates who enthusiastically answer yes to these questions.
As an IBM Full Stack Mobile Developer / Architect, the candidate will lead the architecture and design of applications with development teams. If you've ever aspired to make the jump from technical architecture to consulting, this could be the opportunity for you. We are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first.
Full Stack Mobile Architect:
- Help clients to define their customer centric applications architecture and delivery approach
- Conduct technical assessments to define digital transformation road-maps and architecture
- Act as the lead architect and design authority in program delivery
- Work with other service areas to integrate Cognitive, Cloud and Mobile offerings to design and develop future proof solutions.
- Work with our development teams to create innovative solutions that address a client's business challenges
Candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 5 years experience architecting enterprise scale mobile or web solutions
- At least 5 years experience in developing APIs, web services
- At least 3 years experience in designing and deploying applications to Softlayer or Amazon Web Services
- At least 3 years experience in client/server-side designs, services, analytics, security, testing and deployment
- At least 3 years experience in delivering complex solutions with multi-disciplinary teams (designers, front-end developers, devops, mobile developers, micro-services and technical developers)
- At least 2 years experience in responding to proposals including scoping and estimating solutions in a pre-sales environment
- At least 2 years experience in client facing role demonstrating presentation skills, as well as having the ability to communicate with client management and executives
- At least 1 year experience in operating an Agile program to deliver.
- At least 2 years in setting up DevOps for multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 3 years experience in mobile development experience on iOS platform (Swift, Objective-C) and iOS development techniques
- At least 3 years experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
- At least 3 years experience in advanced practice of Agile development methodologies
- At least 3 years experience in responding to proposals including scoping and estimating mobile solutions in a pre-sales environment
- At least 3 years experience in client facing role demonstrating presentation skills, as well as having the ability to communicate with client management and executives
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top