Mid-Level Data Analyst
- Budapest, Hungary
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Objective of the job:
Support decision making, client engagements, supplier negotiations and business operations with creating queries, reports, performing data mining and analytics on Procurement Data for all levels of Procurement globally and also for non-Procurement functions. Support the maintenance, enhancements of Procurement data warehouses, ETL processes, perform data transformation, apply and develop Machine Learning models, and development of advanced business intelligence solutions.
- Provide clients with data on ad hoc or regular basis by writing queries and/or using data mining tools for extracting data
- Maintain data extraction, transformation, load (ETL) processes and data framework in various data base environments
- Apply and enhance the Machine Learning solutions developed for data enrichment
- Develop and maintain dashboards (i.e. using Cognos Analytics), data load jobs
- Support various client engagements that may require development of new reports, dashboards, creating new ETL processes, data modeling
- Supporting various projects, requests requiring text mining and deep understanding of the structure and content of data warehouses and processes
- Supporting technical tasks, projects ie. changes to interfaces between source systems and data warehouse
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- 3-5 years of experience in data management & project related positions
- College or University Degree
- SQL (incl. Regex, DDL & DML)
- Data frame manipulation (e.g. Python Pandas or R)
- Data modeling and ETL skills
- English language skills written and spoken
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic statistics and data literacy
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top