- Brno, Czech Republic
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your Role and Responsibilities :
• Support of Web technologies architectures
• Support for the Web part in projects
• Install, config and mgmt of Web SW
• Level 2-3 web SW support with Web team
• Participation in technical specs for "Presales"
• Writing of documentation and procedures
• Evolution of the Client's product portfolio
As an IBM employee, you will be entitled to the following beneﬁts: • 5 weeks of paid vacation • Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; ﬂexible education plan for each job position • Strong career opportunities • Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM • Above standard Medical Care • Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics • Global Travel and Life insurance • Contribution to the Pension fund • IBM stock purchase plan
You will have the opportunity to: • Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program • Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams • Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings • Beneﬁt from mentoring and coaching • Balance your work with your life and enjoy a ﬂexible working environment Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
3 years of experience
• Web technologies (Apache, IBM http, Tomcat, JBoss, IIS, WebSphere) general IT knowledge (Windows, Linux, AIX, VMWare, Storage, Strong Authentication, Electronic Document Management, ...)
• Knowledge of the following as an asset: • AEM
• Software AG • Drupal • Minder website • Apache Mod Security • Alfresco
• Fuse / Mix Service • Jira • F5 • ITIL/PM processes
• Work also outside office hours • Communicative
• French and English. Dutch is an asset
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- experience with agile environment
- experience working with various middleware technologies in enterprise and commercial environment
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top