Middleware Products Administrator
Middleware Products Administrator - the role requires thorough understanding of middleware products concepts, architecture and best practices.
- working experience in everyday administration of Middleware products e.g. Jboss,Weblogic,Tomcat,MQ (including software installation, patching, configuration);
- knowledge of problem determination and resolution of Middleware software products;
- knowledge of security issues in Middleware products;
- knowledge of JMS, Apache, JDBC configuration;
- experience with Middleware products monitoring tools;
- knowledge of application deployment packages (e.g. EAR files, forms files, etc);
- assist in root causes analysis of Middleware software outages;
- knowledge how to write scripts and perl scripts;
- deploy SSL certificates;
- Polish and English - fluent (written/spoken);
- readiness to work in a team environment;
- 7x24 on call support.
- basic knowledge of server monitoring solutions e.g Tivoli;
- basic knowledge of Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris operating systems.
Temporary - 12 months fixed-term contract
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top