Middleware IT specialist (会日语)
Job Responsibilities [ Mandatory to complete]
- Work with other platform IT Specialist and delivering high quality service to customer
- Provide Middleware product maint ena nce, including Install/upgrade, security checking, status monitoring.
- Middleware product problem diagnosis and work out solution quickly.
- According to project requir e ment to build or config ure Middleware infrastructure.
- Providing technical advice to project manager, team leader or customer.
- Review the technical solution with architecture.
- Design and develop the tools and methodologies used to manage analys is , design and implement technical solutions.
- 1+ years working experience in Point to Point file transfer software, 1 + years of experience in IT, preferably in MNC.
- Familiar with MNC IT control and business processes
- Familiar with Weblogic, WAS, Apache, Jboss, MQ .
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Fluent Japanese and English in reading, writing and speaking.
- Team work and independent problem solving capability
- Good communication skill and learning attitude.
- Customer care and focus
- Able to work on flexible hours
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top