Your Role and Responsibilities
The secret to success is our people and culture. We enjoy building quality products, crafting an amazing user experience, and having fun in the process.
The team is in North Castle, Armonk, NY.
No remote opportunities exist
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
Who you are:
You will be part of the Services and Support organization in the Finance and Supply Chain domain. A key component of how we work is using Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking to drive customer success, deliver holistic product experiences, and take on new and exciting challenges related to Application and System support, development and integration. We're looking for an enthusiastic application developer to help us support and improve our applications as they continue to grow in scope. Creativity, intellectual curiosity, real passion for helping others, technical and business problem solving, and appreciation for integrity and excellence in execution and client support are key characteristics for success. You should aspire to continuous learning, be open to learning about and interacting daily with a wide variety of diverse cultures and backgrounds, and appreciate the value and experience of small, complementary teams who Think Big.
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with your teammates and get along with our product owners
• Assist the team in our move towards becoming fully Agile/DevOps
• Investigate the best DevOps tools to fit and improve our processes
• Analyze customer or product owners needs and deliver solutions to meet those needs
• Provide ongoing steady state support and maintenance of our Controls, Audit, and Licensing applications
• Participate in design, development, review and test efforts for improvements
• Perform root cause analysis of technical and process issues
The team is located in North Castle, NY and uses physical and virtual tools to collaborate and lead their work.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• 3+ years' experience in systems support, application development and/or integration
• 2+ years' experience in Agile practices
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
• Familiarity with the IBM Support Process
• Preferred: Technical support experience
• Preferred: Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top