Microsoft Windows10 UWP Developer
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
We are currently seeking an experienced Microsoft Universal Windows Platform Developer with skills on Microsoft .Net, C#, UWP Programming, Xamarin, Visual Studio, blend , TFS - Team Foundation Services skills. Must have knowledge on MVC and MVVM Models. Experience with Mobile App development for Windows, Android and Apple devices.
The developer in this role:
- Participate in Requirements gathering and User Experience development skills
- Complete development background through SLDC implementations using MVC, MVVM, UWP development throughout all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and deployment
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the design of the solutions that meets clients' requirements
- Be Creative and ability to come up with User Experience for UI
- Experience with MS SQL database, Database design knowledge,
- Integration with backend database, Development of Web services
- Work with the development team to create customization specifications for any additional feature functions or data migration requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions and provide documentation
- Help to identify and drive business development opportunities. Present tailored demonstrations of the latest technology solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of Design and Development and implementation experience on Microsoft Products, Visual Studio, TFS - Team Foundation Services
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile Method of delivery
- Experience with Mobile App development - Windows, Android and Apple devices
- Deployment of Applications in Stores and distribution of software
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Technical Leadership skills
- Readiness to travel upon short notice (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top