Microsoft .Net Developer
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
We are currently seeking experienced Microsoft .Net Developer to support our clients. The .Net Developer in this role:
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from initiation and start up, analysis, design, development, testing and cut over for go-live and support.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts to gain a full understanding of current business processes.
- Demonstrates experience in agile methodology, and understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement.
- Is accountable for the documentation of the technical design which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Conducts technical proof of concepts for first of a kind, unknown, or complex situations
- Works with off-shore design, development and/or testing teams to coordinate deliverables.
- Has experience in developing integrations of the solution to various types of external systems and can recommend an approach and technology for each case
- Has experience with development of custom application using Azure App Services, traditional .Net Web Applications.
- Has experience in ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS, JQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Has working knowledge of SharePoint development and Power BI
- Has experience with MS VSTS
- Has working knowledge on build and deployment automation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- At least 5 years of experience delivering various projects involving Microsoft Azure technologies.
- At least 10 years of experience in Microsoft .Net Platform (at least ASP.Net MVC), Microsoft SQL Server
- Preference will be given to candidate with basic knowledge of SharePoint/ SharePoint Online/O365, Power BI
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Has Canadian federal government security clearance or is willing and capable of obtaining the same.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top