Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Financials Functional Consultant
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking an experienced Dynamics 365FO/AX Financials Functional Consultant to lead our clients' Dynamics 365FO/AX implementation projects. The consultant in this role:
- Participate in Dynamics 365FO/AX implementations throughout all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and operation
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the design of the solutions that meets clients' requirements
- Discover client's requirements in Financial areas through analysis and design workshops
- Work with the development team to create customization specifications for any additional feature functions or data migration requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions and provide documentation
- Help to identify and drive ERP business development opportunities. Present tailored demonstrations of the latest technology solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of implementation experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365FO/AX, or other enterprise level ERP systems
- Experience implementing large scale ERP project is a definite asset
- Manufacturing, public sector, health care, oil and gas, or retail industry experience would be an asset
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Accounting designation or certification would be an asset
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Has Canadian federal government security clearance or is willing and capable of obtaining the same.
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Prefer candidates that live in or near one of the following cities: Greater Toronto Area, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, or Vancouver. In addition, IBM's Microsoft Dynamics consultants are required to travel to client sites across Canada to deliver Dynamics 365FO/AX implementation projects.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top