Microsoft Azure Developer
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Microsoft team is looking for experienced and dynamic C# .NET developers to join our Azure capability.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice and Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• delivery of Azure based technical solution (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
• active communication with the customers, developers and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve
the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• Hands-on experience with Azure from commercial projects (or other cloud technologies e.g. AWS)
• 3 plus years programming experience in C#
• Knowledge of Microsoft development stack
• Proficient in English
• Strong communicator, ability to provide technical advice to client and understanding the needs of stakeholders of a regular IT project such as architects,
project managers, business users and operational staff
Nice to have:
• good understanding of Azure infrastructure architecture
• experience with development of various Azure PaaS services and their publishing and monitoring in Azure portal
• German language
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Microsoft certificates
• Agile and lean projects
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses - both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top