Microsoft Azure Architect
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Microsoft is a rapidly developing and growing practice within IBM. We work at the highest levels of quality, utilizing IBM's resources and incorporating IBM's products into Microsoft solutions. The team is compromised of highly experienced, and skilled consultants and specialists who have a track record of high quality delivery to multiple and varied clients across UK & Europe.
Your day in the role will include...
- Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
- Analysis / requirements gathering, solution design & implementation
- Sharing in depth knowledge of the overall Microsoft BI and Analytics stack
- Complex project team leadership and working as part of a team
What you will bring to the team...
- Proven leadership skills, able to motivate and lead distributed Agile SCRUM teams working toward common goals and objectives.
- You will have a continuous delivery track record, be able to lead by example and perform as a role model.
- You will possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and have the ability to convey complex technical information into clear, concise and coherent messages in business terms.
We would love to hear from you, please submit your application by clicking on the 'apply to job(s)' button below.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience within the IT industry with a proven track record
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS Analytics
- Previous consulting experience ideally within a distributed delivery team on / offshore
- Excellent business analysis, documentation, gap analysis, solution design, application configuration
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the various Azure services and third party products services
- Good experience and knowledge of Data Warehousing patterns and techniques
- Must have proven track record of delivering enterprise analytics projects
- Experience in delivering projects using Waterfall, Iterative and Agile approaches
- Must be able to drive projects to completion
- Understanding of data and service migration strategies
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top