Medical Imaging Deep Learning Researcher
Location: Haifa OR Givatayim (near Arlozorov train station)
Would you like to take part transforming healthcare by teaching computers to 'see' and understand medical images? If you've dreamed of working on a meaningful project that has impact on medical care, this is the place for you.
Our work involves rewarding research that is advancing today's image analytics into uncharted territory. We're looking for a researcher who will join us invent and explore.
- Invent, design, implement and test new deep learning methods to push the boundaries in the fields of computer vision and medical imaging
- Document research results through external publications, patent disclosures, seminar participation, and more
IBM Research - Haifa, with locations in Haifa and Tel Aviv, is the largest IBM Research lab outside the US. This is the place where your research ideas can come to life and make a difference in countries around the world. For more information about IBM Research, visit www.ibm.com/research.
To see what we are doing: http://www.research.ibm.com/haifa/dept/imt/mia.shtml
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Previous experience in computer vision and deep-learning addressing challenges of classification, segmentation, and multi-modal analysis
- Programming in Python, knowledge in Matlab
- Strong proven software engineering skills is an advantage
- Post-doc and proven experience in Computer Vision / Machine Learning / Deep Learning is an advantage
- Team player
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top