MEA SaaS Channel Sales Representative
At Watson Customer Engagement (WCE), we are at the cutting edge of Cognitive Solutions for marketing, eCommerce and supply chain, all powered by IBMs Watson.Our Solutions complement the skills of forward-thinking professionals; they enhance our customers expertise, they empower them to make better more informed decisions and they help them to act confidently to drive organizational growth and to deliver rapid innovation.
Who you are:
- Sell innovative and sound business solutions to IBM customers and Business Partners with IBM WCE Brand Software at the core. Engage via consultative selling.
- Develop and grow the Watson Customer Engagement (WCE) Business Partner Ecosystem to drive WCE Solutions business.
- Identify, recruit, enable, and certify Business Partners for WCE.
- Work with Business Partners / customers / IBM internal to perform account planning and tracking to drive pipeline, roadmap, and closure. Review sales opportunities for WCE Solutions from Business Partners, help to select the best ones and drive them forward.
- Understand the fundamental business requirements of customers and Business Partners and how they can be solved using WCE Solutions. Forward these requirements to Technical Sellers, Delivery Units, and Business Partners for further pursuit.
- Gain an overview over the WCE market segment and get an understanding about the right GTM to address and meet the customer and Business Partner needs and get their attention
- Give feedback to Offering Mangers on the market, customer, and Business Partner requirements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT selling SaaS solutions or channel and the associated processes around it
- Knowledge of financial planning, and accounting background.
- Strong relationships with IBM and partner sales teams and customer network is beneficial but not a requirement
- Tenacious attitude, with the ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments, work as a team and a self-starter that can work independently
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top