MDM Senior Consultant/Business Analyst
- Budapest, Hungary
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our project teams in a brand new role of Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) / Business Analyst. You will be client facing and will be working from Budapest.
- Responsibility and management of customer requirements in area of MDM
- Support and execution of Data Quality activities with strong support and partnership with Customer
- Analysis and consultancy on legacy data sources and their mapping toward target MDM data model
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience with ETL / MDM tools and processes from Informatica stack (MDM hub, IDD, Power center, designer, SIF)
- Experience in backup repository and implementation migration to different environments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts
- Functional familiarity with one or more key master entity/domain - Customer, Product
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data
- Knowledge of Data Governance and familiarity with Data Stewardship activities
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top