Maximo/SCCD Adminstrator - SME
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for the planning, installation and technical configuration of IBM Maximo and Smart Cloud Control Desk (SCCD) related products, include, performance tuning, troubleshooting and administration.
- You need to support the IS Manager and application development team as Maximo subject matter expert to design/develop, implement new code and enhancement functionality for Plant Maintenance and Operations internal customer based on business.
What you'll do:
- You will carry out Maximo Administration which includes Development or Design experience in Maximo / SCCD.
- Develop Maximo reports, Workflows, Escalations & related objects.
- Configure Maximo Integration Framework (MIF) interfaces.
- You will have the ability to manage medium complexity Maximo Business Object.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4 years experience in functional Maximo solution design expertise relating to system configuration/customization decisions
- At least 1year experience in or knowledge of process re-engineering considerations in a Maximo context
- At least 4 years experience in using Maximo implementation/development tools: database configuration, application designer, Escalations, workflow, system administration tools
- At least 4 year experience in Maximo tech architecture (Maximo Business Object/database schema), and knowledge of the Maximo Integration Framework for creating interfaces to other systems and for importing migrated data from legacy systems
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Working knowledge of operating system deployment and administration in Windows, UNIX, and Linux, with SQL and scripting knowledge
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top