Maximo Developer - Ballarat
Your Role and Responsibilities
Fixed Term Hire - 2 Years
Location - Ballarat
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development.
With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
In this position, you will work directly with internal IBM Partners and external clients to determine their business issues and recommend information management solutions that drive business value.
You will use your consulting skills, analytical expertise, and business knowledge to determine business objectives, as well as processes, measurements and appropriate tools for formulating hypotheses and testing conclusions that result in the best solution for business needs.
What skills will I need?
- Understanding client specific work, asset, inventory, supply chain requirements
- Understanding of Maximo functional and non-functional requirements
- Perform/participate in functional specification design
- Perform development, configuration and data migration
- Unit testing and system integration testing
- Deployment support
- Production support and application management
What experience will I need?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Maximo application development
- Maximo Anywhere
- Agile, Devops & IoT experience desirable
- Maximo Scheduler - desirable
- Ability to travel 80 % of the time
- Must have self-drive to lead initiatives and multitask
- Permanent residency to live and work in Australia
Ready to join us?
To be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and leaders - people who want to make an impact, share their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
Sign Me Up!
If you tick these boxes and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top