Master Data Platform - Data Analyst
The Client Master Data Organization, under the Chief Data Office, has the mission to define, maintain and govern IBM's client master data and deliver a single trusted source of Client Identifiers for IBM's clients, that is required for aggregating client views within IBM's processes and drives analytical client insights for enabling IBM's agility, revenue and growth.
- Responsible to guarantee all client and sales documents for the CMR creation and update are valid and complete
- Validates new requests and perform monthly checks on the Denied Partner List (DPL), a mandatory check that guarantees IBM to keep its right to sell and do business world wide
- Performs customer number validation/creation/update by updating an average of 25 different fields on the IBM Country Legacy Systems and also directly on the Global Rdc system
- Performs the initial Client ID validation searching different tools like Hoovers, Dun & Bradstreet and OneSource and internal tools like the Global Buying Group (GBG) checker to guarantee that Customer Master Records will be create with the right client alignment
- Support monthly closing for CMR creations. Extended support is needed for all months.
- Intermediate English
- Advanced Excel
Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
The benefits support following areas:
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary from 1300 € gross, depending on relevant experience
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Training programs - classroom based training and 5000 e-learning course
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top