Marketing Campaign Development
Discover what you can do at IBM.
Marketing Automation Specialists are experts in understanding how marketing automation works and its use in evolving domains like paid media, social media and mobile. In IBM's current automation platform environment, the Marketing Automation Specialist programs the marketing campaign flow into the IBM Campaign (EMM 9.1) system. The specialist is also expected to monitor the flowcharts and troubleshoot when required as well as measure campaign performance and feed the information back to the campaign manager.
Participates and reviews together with the Campaign Manager the Campaign Logic Maps and makes sure underlying technical requirements needed to develop the execution flowcharts in UNICA 9.1 are in place
Designs and creates end-to-end campaigns in 'IBM Campaign' (Unica9.1) marketing automation tool, based on the information provided in the Campaign logic map, including:
digital response routing to sellers and agencies
Schedule or send campaign communication
adjustment, optimization and testing of flowcharts according to campaign needs
• Working knowledge of obtaining quick counts from the platform to pull basic data to meet business requirements
• Optimize code or campaign performance;
• Meet and exceed quality and delivery expectations within a fast paced campaign production environment
This role is located in IBM offices in Austin, Texas.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years experience in designing and building marketing campaigns
- Analytical thinker with Marketing Automation Tool experience
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to project manage
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top