Marketing Automation Specialist
Creates always-on campaigns in our Marketing Automation tool ('IBM Campaign') based on the information provided in complex campaign maps. Sets up end-to-end campaigns, including the response routing to sellers or agencies.
The Marketing Automation Specialist:
• Works closely with Campaign Managers, Digital & Event Specialists as well as Analytics Specialists to support and enable campaigns from a tools perspective .
• Specifies the functional design of the campaign and any underlying technical requirements. The specification is then built on the platforms and delivered live in market across multiple channels including digital (inbound and outbound), inside sales, email, and events.
• Works with the necessary Marketing Tools and implements campaigns in 'IBM Marketing' platform, including:
- Offer definitions, audience cells, flowchart development.
- Apply global, local, and campaign specific suppression rules.
- Execute test runs of the campaign, troubleshoot any issues.
- Schedule, execute and monitor the campaign in market (including some base reporting)
- Retire the campaign and associated assets when appropriate.
• People in this role are experts in marketing automation technology and its use in evolving technology like paid media, social media, and mobile.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding and experience of digital marketing, concepts and implementation of Always-on-campaigns (End-to-end)
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation platforms / Marketing Platform Ecosystem (preferred IBM Campaign, also known as EMM or Unica)
- Strong familiarity with B2C lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, engagement and retention
- Logical thinking, combined with Analytics capabilities.
- Candidates have to be very organized, excellent team player and do excellent time management .
- Communication skills (being able to use business language to explain technical background)
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Candidates have to be very organized, excellent team player and do excellent time management .
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top