Are you passionate about architecture in Marketing & Sales - aka as "Marchitecture" - and about digital Marketing & Sales?
Join IBM iX, one of the world's largest and well acknowledged digital agency and we work at the intersection of strategy, creativity, and technology to help our clients digitally reinvent their businesses. Partner with us to define client CMO strategy, create exceptional customer experiences for our clients, and build client's business, by design.
We are growing our team of Digital Strategy & iX consultants and are looking for a solution architect with experience and focus in Marketing & Sales. You will help clients assess current marketing architecture and landscape, develop target state architecture and be involved in architecting and building target solutions for our clients. Clients will span various industries and projects will be located mainly in Switzerland.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following criteria:
- 10+ years track record in business and/or IT roles in marketing, sales, commerce, channel management, or similar
- Deep architecture know-how and experience with architecture frameworks in the marketing & sales domain, from channels to marketing platforms and insight
- Experienced in assessing current marketing & sales application landscape, defining target state landscape including integration and data repositories, developing detailed designs and serve as lead architect on implementation projects
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in virtual team environments
- Superior analytical skills coupled with understanding of how to make change happen
- Passionate about identifying, designing and building marketing & sales solutions and domain architecture in the context of enterprise architecture for the digital world
- Bachelor/Master degree in marketing/sales/business innovation and/or Informatics/technology management
- Fluency in German and English; French nice to have
- Swiss resident / valid work permit
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency in German and English
- French nice to have
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top