Marketing and Communications Specialist
IBM is hiring a Marketing and Communications Specialist for our Hybrid Cloud Analytics Platform in San Jose, CA. This role provides the opportunity to work directly with people using technologies like blockchain and machine learning to help the world's largest enterprises run their businesses better. You will be part of telling the story of the way machine learning is impacting businesses and the world at large, from a technical point of view, from a front-row seat embedded with the technologists. You will work in a fun, fast-paced environment, with a supportive team of highly-skilled communications professionals, including Analytics Development Communications team, Analytics Operations, Analytics Development, and Analytics Offering Management.
Your top responsibilities for this role will include:
- Implementing executive, internal, and thought leadership communications strategy, specifically, writing articles, emails, and presentations
- Presentation creation (including some visual design work); organizing and preparing content for major events like All Hands and external conferences
- Organizing and preparing content for video productions and demos
- Promoting external thought leadership internally and externally in social media and other marketing channels
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extremely strong writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic visual design for presentations
- Understanding of social media and other communications platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work well with executives, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into clear language
- Visual storytelling skills
- Positive attitude and interest in motivating teams
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Interest in enterprise technologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top