Managing consultant SAP SD
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
• The consultant will assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP modules
• This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client business environment to achieve client expected business results.
• The consultant will conduct workshops, deliver integrated solutions as well as ensure development of functional and technical documentation.
• The consultant will leverage project management skills to develop detailed task plan towards timely completion of project milestones
• The candidate should have demonstrated the capability to analyze business processes, functional and technical requirements.
• The candidate should demonstrate deep understanding of SAP package solution implementation tools and methodologies;
• could participate in business development activities and should be able to represent company interests and participate in business development.
- Higher education in IT or Economics
- Strong knowledge and at least 8 years experience in SD implementation;
- Experience in at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations or Rollouts as an Architect or consultant
- Certificates in SAP relevant areas are preferrable
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Fluent Russian, written and oral English
• Ability to write technical documentation in English
• Ability to conduct training sessions to the client's personal
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Open to work in an international environment
• Willingness to travel over Russia/CIS
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fluent Russian, upper-intermediate English skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top