Managing Consultant Digital Business Strategy/Digital Experience (m/f)
IBM Interactive Experience is the largest digital agency globally. We are a new breed of services provider at the intersection of consulting, agency and IT services. We work with many of the largest brands in the world to conceive, design and deliver compelling and engaging experiences for consumers and customers in a digital world. Gartner has positioned us in the Leaders Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Services. We're also ranked as leaders in the related domains of Mobile, Social, CRM, Digital Commerce and Cognitive.
As a Managing Consultant Digital Transformation/ Digital Experience within the IBM Interactive Experience team, you'll be responsible for delivering digital transformations across industries, specializing in at least one industry domain but contributing across sectors. You'll bring significant transformation experience including a "Can-Do-Mentality" from a successful career with an agency, consultancy or industry background. You're someone who understands how digital is transforming business areas and who has proven experience of exploiting respective technologies to deliver business value.
In this role you'll operate in complex environments for large clients where typical responsibilities include: digital business and marketing strategy, cross-channel customer experience and associated business and operating model transformation. You'll leverage your experience and knowledge of the digital marketplace and customer experience strategies and innovations to deliver digital marketing, digital commerce, metrics, experience design, development and strategic consulting solutions.
You'll have day-to-day responsibility for client solution development and delivery coordination and will support management of key client relationships. Delivery of project results in a timely and professional manner is key; teaming between practitioners, client resources, and third party partners as needed, meeting client business objectives and delivering with high customer satisfaction. You'll also be required to support sales activities associated with new opportunities in the digital domain.
We're looking for people with:
- Deep knowledge of industry trends, research-based customer insights and team leadership to address complex problems
- Expertise in developing digitally-focused business solutions and their translation into operations & IT
- An understanding of current market trends, client needs and shaping clients' views on project deliverables
- Experience of working in time-compressed, highly dynamic and potentially ambiguous situations to develop innovative, impactful solutions and achieve milestones and deliverables
This is an environment where networking and people skills are extremely important: we're looking for people who will forge their own relationships, both internally and externally. Do this and you'll have access to a range of projects and clients unlike any other.
Project Management Experience in leading small and medium teams in an agile Environment.
Hiring location is Vienna, Austria.
Reference Salary EUR 55.860,-. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4 years in Digital Strategy/ IT Strategy/ Digital Reinvention
- At least 4 years in Digital Transformations, Operating Models, Business Modelling
- At least 3 years in Project Management and Leadership experience with small & medium teams
- At least 2 years in Customer Portals, Platforms, Mobile
- At least 2 years in Digital Commerce
- At least 1 year in Agile Principles (e.g. Design Thinking, Co-Creation, Rapid Prototyping, Scrum)
- English: Fluent
- German: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 5 years of general consulting (or other equivalent business experience.)
- 4 years working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients (or equivalent experience.)
- 2 years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modelling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
- 2 years of experience driving the sales of strategy engagements
- 2 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- 2 years of experience driving enterprise architecture engagements
- In depth experience working with businesses in at least 1 industries (e.g. Industrial, Distribution)
- Experience incorporating design thinking and creative approaches (e.g. prototyping) to problem solving and strategy formulation
- Specialist for one or more Digital Commerce platforms (e.g. SAP Hybris)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top