At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- History of achieving financial performance targets for selective accounts or selected industry sector. like manufacturing, retail, financial, internet or telcom..
- Deep insight of selected industry sector with knowledge related to digital transformation agenda on marketing drivers, business challenge and vision for growth.
- Makes and closes complex deals or supports deal closing on complex deals with strong selling and client relationship management skills.
- Consultative in style and the proven ability to sell at C-level with excellent communication skills and presentation skills and with the ability to interact with both business and IT agenda within large enterprise organizations
- Instills in clients a sense of confidence, trust and credibility; has strong executive contacts and access to the C-Suite; Builds and sustains strong, long-term relationships
- Leverages new technology; Aggregates the services pieces into holistic business solution; possesses technology acumen to see solution possibilities
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Thinks like C-Suite executive; Understands key business processes with focus on business outcomes; Focuses on winning deals, new customers, and markets; Collaborates with industry leaders, partners, solution/service leaders to pursue signings
- Demonstrates self-confidence, assertiveness, perseverance, and resiliency (bounces back from failure); Exhibits passion for new account potentials
- Establishes process discipline and rigor; Appreciates and attends to the systems required to drive accountability and execution with strong planning and organizing skills
- Recognized as a leader in a specific competency by practice members and client
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 8+ years' experience on IT or Digital Reinvention consulting service
- Be familiar with specific industry domain of service business and complex deals management.
- People management experience is preferred with strong leadership, energy, impact, communication skills
- Broad industry and IT technology experience is preferred;
- Familiarized with latest technology like Cloud/Software defined environment/IT management/IT operations/Big Data/ AI for Business would be valuable.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top