IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
Our Globally integrated IBM Cognitive Process Services team provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client delivery service requirements across industries and geographies. With various streams under F&A we excel in Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash along with Financial Planning and Analysis, Recruitment Process Outsourcing HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations for our Clients.
Who you are:
As a Manager- Continuous Improvement you will be part of the Strategic Continuous Improvement Team for Finance & Accounting (F&A) team driving Continuous Improvement projects across verticals.
What you'll do:
- Perform detailed process improvement studies as required across multiple F&A processes to identify opportunities for improved productivity.
- Identify and lead high impact projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Drive Lean to identify waste in process.
- Mentor Green Belt /Black Belt projects depending on Six Sigma/Lean experience.
- Drive culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide quality support to transitions - Development of metrics & dashboards in line with customer requirements, FMEA, review process documentation.
- Support voice of customer & audit programs.
- Participate in client visits.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- F&A Domain Knowledge.
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Proven Analytical skills.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience out of which Min of 4 years in CI team.
- Practical experience in Leading FMEA , VSM and Lean Projects
- Proven communication and presentation Skills
- Ability to influence decision-making.
- Ability to implement relevant solutions to situational problems or changes.
- Knowledge in RPA(Robotic Process Automation) .
- Problem analysis and problem solving at both strategic and functional level.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top