We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work on high performing teams!
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
The Digital Workplace Engineering team is focused on delivering the tools and applications IBMers need to be most effective at work. Instead of accepting the status quo, we have a track record of pushing the limits on productivity and collaboration. We are well-positioned to invent the next chapter of the digital workplace, leveraging expertise in cloud, security, and scale.
As an Engineering Manager you manage your project goals, contribute to product strategy, and help develop your team.
• Manage a team of Software Engineers, including task planning and code reviews
• Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
• Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
• Contribute technically to projects
• Work closely with Project Management to ensure we're building the best products
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4 plus years of experience in technical leadership and/or people management
- 3 plus years of experience leading full-stack development projects
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in web development with HTML and HTML5
- Expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top