Mainframe – z/OS System Programmer with French
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced mainframe professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center in Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
Mainframe z/OS System Programmer maintain, install, document and customize the mainframe operating system and installed software.
- Fully understand z/OS services structure, JES2 concept, Parallel Sysplex and Catalog management
- PARMLIB and JES2 customization/configuration
- Practical JCL, REXX and CLIST knowledge
- Practical SMP/E knowledge
- Practical HCD knowledge
- Basic RACF knowledge
- NetView/System Automation knowledge
- GDPS PPRC knowledge
- TWS, Control-M, UC4
- Practical HLASM knowledge
- Provide technical support for customer. Own and action requests for service, implementing changes and resolving assigned problems (may involve some after hours and weekend work).
- Provide 24x7 after hours on-call support as required for products supported by the team
- Personal compliance and ownership on security, audit and systems integrity posture
- Highlight areas for improvement in current processes, and implement improvements
- Attend and actively participate in weekly review meetings with the team leader and/or manager to discuss issues, concerns, people, ideas and workload
- Be a focal point in a technical and client advocate capacity and whenever rotated onto new accounts, ensure other team members are mentored to enable smooth succession of previous account
- Assist wider team performing the level 1-3 capability, potentially off-shore or remote locations.
- Over 8 years of experience in Mainframe (z/OS)
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to take the lead in problem solving and coordination of multi-disciplinary groups
- Candidate should be self-organized, eager to learn with strong sense of analysis & troubleshooting skills
- This is a technical role which also requires strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in support and deployment of z/OS Operating System, is desired.
- French Language Skills - B2/C1
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As in Job Description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
As in Job Description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top