Mainframe Batch and Console Operator
- Perform Mainframe System and Application Monitoring and Operation which include Z/OS, CICS, DB2, MQ, Connect Direct, OPC, ATM, Vision Plus.
- Manage EOSA Report Bundling Jobs and Restoration
- Assist in OPC Abend Job Recovery
- Support OPC Job Scheduling Request
- Deploy New JCL
- Escalation to Infra / Application Support and Incident Team for batch, application or infra related issue.
- Monitor and prioritize critical batches
- Daily recycle of Subsystem Software
- Daily Reports Updates and distribution
- IPL Support
- Escort of Vendors for Hardware Servicing and Maintenance activities
- Participate in incident management call
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top