MacOS Systems Administrator - Jamf
This role is performed by technical professionals who specialize in providing services to clients on hardware and software components.
The Mac@IBM Jamf Pro administrator is a technical deployment position within the Office of the CIO. Candidates will serve as a Jamf Pro Admin responsible for the Jamf infrastructure and macOS platform engineering. The candidate will work with the Mac@IBM engineering team to share responsibility for the internal macOS deployment at IBM.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- MacOS Technical/Troubleshooting Exposure
- Background showcasing innovative thought and out of the box thinking in systems administration
- Ability to manage complex technical challenges across multiple organizations and stakeholders
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience in enterprise macOS management
• Experience with Jamf Pro
• Apple Mac OS X Certifications (for example ACSP, ACTC, ACSA, ACS, ACMA, etc)
• Previous experience working in a help desk environment would be helpful
• Ability to write scripts in Apple script or bash, etc.
Exposure to Agile development
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top