Mac@IBM Apple Advisor
As part of the exciting Apple Alliance, MacBooks and iPads are growing in use among IBMers. We're looking for passionate, talented people to lead and support this transformation. You're a creative problem solver and take pride in the service you deliver. You can quickly determine what help a colleague needs and how best to deliver it, adapting the technical guidance required to the technical skill of the caller. You'll be comfortable in technical environments and quickly be to analyze complex multi-system issues. Customer Satisfaction is key to how you work, delivering that experience in a first call resolution is the goal. Sometimes you'll need to reach out to colleagues to help achieve a resolution but you'll maintain that first contact point relationship until the customer is delighted.
Be it a hardware or software issue, you'll rapidly establish yourself as an expert people can trust and be a regular resolver in our Mac@IBM Social Forums. As one of the first to join this exciting new team we're looking for you to set the positive standard form at the start, to help build a a new group who are friendly and really listen to the IBMers who call and become the champion of their experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good English (Written, Spoken).
- Professional troubleshooting expertise.
- Experience in successfully interacting with customers.
- Customer experience and service focus.
- Active listener with flexibility to modify approach according to others.
- Mac & iOS experience professionally and/or personally.
- Ability to multi-task numerous applications.
- Passionate about troubleshooting technology. Required Technical and Professional.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- At least 1 year experience in customer interactions.
- At least 1 year experience in professional troubleshooting expertise
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top