Low Temperature CMOS Modeler
IBM is seeking an experienced Low Temperature CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor) Modeler to join the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center in Yorktown Heights, NY who will be responsible for device modeling of cutting-edge transistors and passive components in extensive collaboration with the Circuit Design Team and the Device Characterization Team.
The Low Temperature CMOS Modeler shall exhibit special emphasis on the development of fast, accurate compact models in an extremely low temperature regime of operation. Additional roles include test circuit design, measurement and characterization, with emphasis on low temperature operation.
- The chosen candidate will work with large signal, digital, analog, DC/RF characterization and modeling, variability modeling, and implementation on various EDA platforms.
- This role requires daily on-site work.
- The candidate must be able to work successfully with a diverse and dynamic team of both operational and technical personnel, collaborate with team members, work independently, and take initiative.
- Must have excellent people skills, sound judgment, flexibility, and work well in a high stress environment
- Must possess US Citizenship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years' experience using standard EDA tools for CMOS models.
- Capable of writing up results in reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to gain and maintain an appropriate security clearance.
- Fluent English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- MS or PhD in science related field.
- 8+ years' experience using standard EDA tools for CMOS models.
- Extensive background in semiconductor device design, modeling and fabrication.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top