- Logistics Coordinators are responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in a company
- They develop shipping labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly
- Ability to perform but not limited to the following tasks, be familiar with and able to interpret packing slips, enter into the computer the correct information, to acknowledge receipt of the goods into the purchase order and processing database.
- Assist the weighting items that we are shipping for MCDB for GTC team.
- Supervise and train Inventory employees based on different APAC countries. Regarding of import & export regulations
- Get shipments organized across APAC, or even globally, for Truck days, RMAs, cross shipments, etc.
- Perform Serial Dump on the truck days
- Perform Site Surveys & meet with custom agents at the APAC locations, (would need to travel)
- Assist Logistics Management performing weekly/monthly reports.
- Manage IMS database, performing HWO modifications, and serial changes.
- Verify and close Procurement Purchase Orders.
- Some travel - up to 35%
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Must be able to fill out bills of lading and be familiar with various forms that are used and required by the major freight carriers
- Must be capable of estimating weight, and use that information to calculate the cost of shipping
- Experience with UPS/FEDEX online software is desirable
- Having a high attention to details and organization skills
- Being able to work with a team
- Working knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheets
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top