Linux DevOps Engineer - Trusteer
Trusteer, a part of IBM Security Group, is seeking a Linux DevOps engineer to take responsibility for designing, implementing and maintaining our SaaS cloud operation.
The Job includes:
- Implement & maintain full-stack, in-house solutions to streamline the process of maintaining and monitoring our systems
- Support daily operations and help develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Linux environments
- Create and maintain our Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment infra
- Work closely with R&D teams supporting new features and services, software releases and troubleshoot problems
- Monitor servers for stability and health, analyze results and take both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience in one of the languages: Python, JS, Bash or ruby
- At least 3 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Linux
- At least 3 years of experience in managing High Availability production systems
- At least 3 years of experience with managing, maintaining and troubleshooting applicative aspects of production server systems
- Good interpersonal communication skills and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work in a fast paced environment with rapid project cycles.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS cloud
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js framework
- At least 2 years of experience with running web servers in a Production environment
- At least 2 years of experience with advanced configuration of monitoring systems
- At least 2 years of experience with network troubleshooting, server hardening, performance tuning, HA Clusters
- Bachelors Degree in CS/Engineering
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top