Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
IBM Global Services Delivery Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a "of Excellence" in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
Currently we are looking for Linux Administrator.
This position is focused on the shared development and management of Unix infrastructure. This is a great opportunity for technical growth and acquiring new skill sets.
Troubleshooting and supporting many of IBM and customer tools is a strong aspect of this role, and will allow for innovative ideas to improve performance, issue mitigation, and workflow.
- troubleshooting and resolving issues
- modifying operating system configuration
- applying security patches and upgrades
- managing file systems and system resources
- cooperation with other technical and non-technical teams
- other activities related to UNIX operating systems
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Professional experience with Linux OS (preferred RedHat)
- Experience with LVM, NFS, SAN
- Good understanding of virtualization (VMware), networking (switching, routing, vlans)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good English knowledge
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 2 years of experience on the similar job position
- Scripting skills (bash, python)
- Experience with RedHat Satellite
- Experience with clusters (preferred RHCS)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top