At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Talent Acquisition and Optimization manages global staffing operations (RPO) and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for working with Hiring Managers and providing customer satisfaction with IBM's RPO services. The Lead Recruiter will work closely with the client, IBM's operation management, and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires project management and recruiting experience to meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Implement and deliver the service and commercial strategy, ensuring that targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing internal clients to ensure compliance and expand areas of service delivery.
- Identify new opportunities to sell products and services to the client to fulfil or exceed revenue objectives.
- Work to achieve and aim to exceed agreed personal and team targets, objectives and Service Level Agreements.
- Work to defined processes, ensuring best practice at all times.
1) Account Management
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business areas, their deliverables and needs.
- Build and foster relationships with key players and decision makers.
- Provide advice on recruitment strategies, procedures, legislation and market conditions.
- Constantly explore and implement sourcing methodologies as appropriate.
- Act as a reference and escalation point for customers, to further develop the relationship with the customer.
- Act as a reference and escalation point for candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Consult on new requirements, recommend and action recruitment strategies to ensure the highest quality resource is engaged, in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment for any needs within this business area; this will be multidisciplinary.
- Work within predefined recruitment processes, ensuring best practice at all times.
- Monitoring recruitment process identifying and recommending areas for improvement.
- Interview candidates and present a shortlist for each role within the specified timeframes.
- Own the relationship with the short listed candidates invited for interview and ensure regular updates and feedback is provided in line with the SLA.
- Manage candidates from initial application to first day on-site.
3) Supplier Management
- Devise and action sourcing strategies to include direct sourcing and third party supply.
- Take a partnership approach to ensure the best quality service from suppliers to guarantee delivery to the customer.
- Monitor the service delivered by 3rd parties, identifying and resolving issues or escalating as appropriate.
- Maintain all databases, management reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of the client and candidate markets.
- Develop knowledge of recruitment best practice, Account Management and Consultancy
- Work with a sourcing team to ensure quality supply.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven recruitment experience and knowledge of full recruitment lifecycle and various attraction and selection techniques
- Fluent in English & Czech
- Solid understanding of the client's business model and drivers
- Demonstrable experience of delivering solutions in a client environment.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- IT Literate: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet Explorer
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top