Lead QA Specialist
We're looking for QA Lead who think creatively to solve complex problems and enjoy working collaboratively. You will be developing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and automated tests to ensure sufficient test coverage of software products and solutions.
- developing, maintaining and control of test plans, test cases, and automated tests to ensure sufficient test coverage of software products and solutions
- organization and maintaining of functional, integration, regression and load testing
- QA test automatization analysis of business and functional requirements;
- participation in team development and development of QA testing processes.
Our candidate should be experienced with following activities and technologies:
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- test strategy establishing;
- CI/CD tools (jenkins,bamboo, nexus etc);
- Agile / Scrum development environment;
- collective development tools (Git, SVN, Maven, Jir а , Jenkins, Upsource etc);
- Selenium/Selenide, Cucumber or Mocha;
- testing automatization inside microservice architecture environment;
- analysis of business and functional requirements;
- planning, organization and control of functional, integration and unit testing;
- developing and approving of test cases, test plans and check lists;
- documentation and reporting;
- Intermediate English level or above.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top