Lead Cloud Migration Containerization Architect
- Atlanta, GA
As a Lead Cloud Migration Containerization Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge of containerization technology to deliver highly available, scalable and optimized business solutions.
- Utilize understanding of the inner workings of containerized environments and multitenancy technology to identify risks and propose mitigations
- Be proficient with the design of containerization-based technology architectures including the utilization of container engines, templates and management solutions that encompass monitoring, scheduling, storage management and rapid deployment.
- Assist clients to transform their business and solve complex problems by defining the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience as an Architect leading application containerization engagements for Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in analyzing and validating target container and PAK recommendations
- Experience architecting and developing estimates on containerization patterns, estimates and solutions
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, or other Containerization technology
- Relevant Cloud experience in RedHat, AWS, Azure, Google, or IBM Cloud
- Experience with developer workflows, continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) paradigms
- Located in either the Dallas, Chicago, NY/NJ/CT, Atlanta or SF Bay area
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top