Korean Speaking Accounting Analyst (Graduates)
IBM KL Regional Accounting Centre (KLRAC), which commenced operations in Malaysia in 1994, provides world-class accounting services, demonstrating its outstanding leadership in supporting the Accounting processes and analysis, financial systems and process controls for the Asia Pacific.
- Provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirement
- Provide advice and counsel to management on US and country Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and guidelines
- Perform self inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/ Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or Accounting will be added advantages)
- Excellent academic achievement with an equivalent First Class Honours degree or a strong Second Class Upper Honours. (Minimum CGPA 3.0) Accompanied with strong achievements in extra-curriculum activities or development programs
- Grade 1 SPM/O Level certificate with a distinction in English and minimum credit in Bahasa Malaysia is essential
- Strong people and communication skills
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge. Have proficient IT skills to perform job required -Motivated and results-driven individual with initiative
- Knowledge of a second language (Mandarin/ Cantonese, Japanese, Korean) would be an added advantage
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Degree in Accounting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top