Junior Microsoft .NET/C#/CRM Developer
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you have background in IT with some experience in C#. .NET or CRM development? Have you worked as an IT Specialist and are you ready to consider
a career change into Microsoft world? This might be a suitable opportunity for you!
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Configuration and development
• Testing and deployment
• Support and maintenance
• Active communication with the customers, developers and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve the
What do you need for your success?
• Knowledge of Microsoft development stack
• Experience in programming (C#, entry level .NET)
• Proficient in English, German is nice to have
• Strong communicator, ability to provide technical advice to client and understanding the needs of stakeholders of a regular IT project such as architects,
project managers, business users and operational staff.
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1300 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Microsoft certificates
• Agile and lean projects
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses - both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top