Junior JAVA Developer, minimum salary 1250 EUR!
Junior JAVA Developer
This position is for Java/J2EE Developer/Spring Developer who will be working on maintenance and further development of an already existing RESTFul based micro services. Our team is a balanced mixture of younger and experienced IT Specialists with a national and international background. Senior team members are prepared to share their knowledge and experience with you, and to teach you how you can work and think from a pragmatic and result-oriented view. The ideal candidate must display very good written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
You can work from Bratislava or Kosice.
Are you ready for?
• We offer above standard financial remuneration. Guaranteed minimum salary is 1250 EUR /junior/
• However, the more you know (German, Java, projects etc.), the more you will get
What would be your responsibilities?
The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Java based components and interfaces and have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
What do you need for your success?
• Over 1 year of experience working IT industry developing programs using Java technology
• Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
• Team player
• Very good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
• Bachelor's Computer Science, MIS or related experience required
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in core Java
- Experience in J2EE (6 and/or newer) / Spring Framework is an advantage
- Experience with databases like DB2/Sql Server/Oracle
- Knowledge of SQL development, ORM mapping and database performance tuning is an advantage
- Thorough understanding of OOP / RESTful Web Service/SOA Principles
- Basic understanding of test automation principles
- Working experience in iterative/agile development methods is an advantage
- Ability to create user interface components that are modular, scalable, and maintainable is a benefit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years' experience developing applications using Java technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top