Junior Integration Developer
Your Role and Responsibilities
Junior Integration Developer
We are looking for an experienced Integration Developer / Architect for implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers across Europe.
You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or client site abroad.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysis, design, build and deployment of integration and middleware platforms
• Contributing to all types of project tasks according the current experience and skills
• Contributing and maintaining clear, concise, functional and technical specifications for integration and middleware platforms
What do you need for your success?
• Knowledge of XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, Xquery, XPATH)
• Knowledge of any programming language
• Basic Database knowledge
• Good English, other languages are nice to have
Nice to have technical skills
• Experience in any integration platform
• Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST)
• Experience with versioning tools GIT/SVN
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1300 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses - both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top