Junior Financial Analyst
IBM Finance as an integral part of corporation covers every geography and business unit within IBM and is the "knowledge behind the numbers". Finance team is considered a key player in driving the success of our company and a strategic financial advisor to the business.
In our teams, we promote innovative thinking, provide opportunities for training and skills development, support for integration into our organization, and we put high focus on people development & career planning.
What you will do:
- Plan and control of Revenue/Cost/Expense or Contracts
- Support business leadership team with analyses of Revenue/Cost/Expense and profit outlook
- Prepare reports for management and business units pointing out performance gaps vs budget/forecast
- Build up roadmaps to achieve the target
- Support accounting closing by providing regular update on pending entries
- Act as trusted business advisor by delivering clear messages & alternatives for business decision, demonstrating ownership and business knowledge
What we expect form you:
- University education (Bachelor's degree) - preferably in Economics/Mathematics or relevant experience
- Intermediate English language
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot tables/VLOOKUP is an advantage)
- Good analytical skills, problem solving approach
- Sense of responsibility and organization of work
- Good communication skills and customer oriented
- Team player
What benefits we offer:
Salary starting from EUR 1.100 gross / month, depending on relevant experience, skills and language proficiency
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Contribution to pension plan
Refer a friend bonus
Flexible working time
Attractive Well-being program
Three additional vacation days
Attractive location in the city - Tower 115
Parking facilities for bikes and cars
Private medical sanatorium
Three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
Long term career opportunities
Participation in international projects
IBM's purpose - to be essential - and our values - dedication to every client's success, innovation that matters for our company and the world, and trust and personal responsibility in all relationships - serve as the foundation of our culture and brand. It's the "why" of IBM. As we enter a new era for our industry and our planet, our CEO has asked, "What will we make of this moment - as businesses, as individuals, as societies?" Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment- you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top