Junior Data Analyst
Objective of the job:
Support IBM's external client engagements with data cleansing, data validation and enrichment activities utilizing various technologies including cognitive solutions. In addition participation in the continuous enhancement of the spend analytics service to external clients.
- Supporting data cleansing, enrichment and data validation
- Maintaining and running data extraction, transformation, load (ETL) processes in the various data base environments
- Maintaining automated reports, dashboards (ie using Cognos), data load jobs
- Support various client engagements that may require development of new reports, dashboards, creating new data marts, ETL processes, data modeling
- Supporting various projects, requests requiring data mining and deep understanding of the structure and content of data warehouses and processes
- Supporting technical tasks, projects ie. changes to interfaces between the source systems and the data warehouse
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- 1-2 years of experience in data related positions.
- College or University Degree
- Database administration, management
- Data modeling skills
- Microsoft Excel (utilizing formulas, ability to create macros)
- Keen attention to detail
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top