Junior Cloud Integration Services Consultant
Are you interested in providing cloud software integration services to customers in Europe and around the globe?
We are looking for candidates with software integration expert aspirations to join our expanding IBM Cloud Services team in Bratislava.
In this job your responsibility will be helping to implement and maintain software solutions built with open standards, IBM best practices and IBM Hybrid Cloud technologies. You're going to work on every stage of project lifecycle, from design to delivery.
We're interested in candidates with ability to listen and to gain and share knowledge. This is a client facing technical position for someone who enjoys travels, visiting new places and meeting new people.
You'll have an opportunity to work in international environment and develop an IT career of many kinds, from technical to business consulting and management.
Come and join us today!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Your new job requirements are:
- Fundamentals about OSes, virtual machines, containers and application servers - processes, networks and storage management, security (LDAP, SSL, firewall, load balancers, OAuth, JWT), application build, deployment and integrations (i.e. Jenkins, Helm, messaging-MQ, Kafka; RESTful APIs, SOAP, JDBC) etc.
- Problem troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Academic, individual or professional software integration projects experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree in IT or STEM
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Open to travel - up to project requirements
- Very good English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
It will be nice if you also have:
- Understanding of cloud software development concepts, microservices architecture, Enterprise Application Integration concepts and agile methodology
- Speaking another foreign language - i.e. German, French, Spanish, Russian
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top