Junior Cloud Integration Services Consultant
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you interested in providing IT services to customers in Europe and around the globe?
We are looking for candidates with basic technical experience to join our expanding IBM Cloud Services team in Central Europe - in Krakow, Prague, Bratislava, Ljubljana and Budapest.
In this job your responsibility will be helping to design, implement and maintain IT solutions built based on the IBM Hybrid Cloud technologies, best practices and open standards. You're going to work across every stage of projects lifecycle, from prototypes to delivery and education.
We're interested in candidates with ability to listen and to gain and share knowledge. This is a client facing technical position for someone who enjoys traveling, visiting new places and meeting new people across Europe or even around the globe.
You'll have an opportunity to work in international environment and develop an IT career of many kinds, from technical to business consulting and management.
Come and join us today!
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Your new job requirements are:
- Fundamentals about OSes, virtual machines, containers and application servers - processes, networks and storage management, security (LDAP, SSL, firewall, load balancers, OAuth, JWT), application build, deployment and integrations (i.e. Jenkins, Helm, messaging-MQ, Kafka; RESTful APIs, SOAP, JDBC) etc.
- Problem troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Academic, individual or professional software integration projects experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree in IT or STEM
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Open to travel - up to project requirements
- Very good English
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
It will be nice if you also have:
- Understanding of cloud software development concepts, microservices architecture, Enterprise Application Integration concepts and agile methodology
- Speaking another foreign language - i.e. German, French, Spanish, Russian
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top