Junior AR Analyst OTC Italian
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- processing requests received from Affiliates related to Order Management scope (processing orders, credit/debit notes, resolving queries, supporting Affiliate)
We guarantee you:
- job contract,
- opportunity to work for international clients,
- high possibility for self-development,
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
- Multisport, OK System,
- cinema tickets, discounts,
- private medical healthcare,
- life insurance,
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- analytic skills,
- language: Italian (B1/B2),
- English (B1/B2),
- good organization,
- team work.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Italian (B2/C1),
- English (B2/C1).
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top